Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm not hiding.

I'm not usually involved with or engaged in these sort of things, being as though, overall it's petty and quite frankly a waste of my valuable time.
However, in this particular instance, I will post one refutation... mostly because it amuses me.  The rest will come all on its own.
Hey, pixie, dumb fuck... yeah, thanks for reading my blog.   I won't hide the fact that I read yours on occasion.  It's like looking at LOLcats or FAILblog or Engrish.com... amusing and a passing thought at best.  So again, I thank you for attempting to read my own.  I hope it gets under your skin.  Why am I doing this?  I have my protective nature, of course, but mostly because you represent a type of person that I CANNOT stand.  An infection... a puss filled, un-aware parasite who contributes to the planet only by adding to its waste.  There really should be an IQ test for parents honestly, and if one doesn't meet the requirements, they should be spayed or neutered.  But who knows, great people can rise from the most unlikely of places.
Don't get me wrong, I actually don't know you.  As long as you are kind and good to your loved ones, I have no outstanding "beef" with you.  Sometimes stupid people can be the best people, so perhaps I was a little out of line with what I have stated above this.

I just want to let you know, that I'm overgeneralizing, using you as my example.  And because I care, I would like to explain, that I'm sorry sweetie, you're not an artist because I have had the misfortune of seeing your work and you suck.  If everyone who doodled something occasionally could be considered an "artist" then there would be no reason to call anyone an artist.  I tried to explain that last time, but perhaps I was speaking too ambiguously, my apologies dear.  Oh, and the same thing goes for your writing.  You need to be proficient at something in order to proudly consider it a vital part of your personal identity, otherwise you're just making fun of yourself.  I'm saying this for your own good.

Talented people such as myself find it a little offensive that you would sling around the term so loosely.  So, I just wanted to let you know because other people may not be as considerate as myself.  But by all means, I encourage and support your endeavors to better yourself and your aspirations to become a writer/author... what have you.  That certainly won't hurt anything...

Just don't call yourself a Doctor before you get that PhD... other people may not appreciate that.  You could hurt someone really.  Blessings in your endeavors.

1 comment: