Wednesday, January 26, 2011

F.I. 2 FA

That stands for "Fuck it 'till Florida!"

It was a conclusion that Nathan and I came to last night.  Every night, I go to bed (early mind you, sometimes as early as 12:30!), completely exhausted of all my reserves.  I've been putting all of my time into my installation and I've been trying to throw in exercising and eating well in between it all.  It's just not happening.  I think as far as eating well is concerned, I've never been too far off the ticket anyway, and I consistently improve.  I'll continue to do so, but as far as exercising is concerned... unless I want to be exercising with no energy at 11:30 at night, it's not going to happen.  So fuck it.  I'll take care of it once my life slows down a little bit.

It's not like this is a big deal or anything.  I'm only preparing to graduate from college.  Pfft! That happens to me all the time!  Like I just graduated from college last week!
Besides, it was all for vanity anyway, and mostly so I could make  even more of a convincing "boy" when I so pleased.

Yeah, I'm tired.

Last night while I was working in metals, my hands cramped up really bad and my left wrist hurt extremely bad... you know where that whole carpel tunnel is... yeah... I just keep thinking it's only a matter of time for me... with how much I use my hands n all... OH THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

Feeling kind of odd.  That could be due to the lack of the energy restorative process, known to some as "sleep."

This weekend is Ohayocon.  I'm excited, but it's just going to deplete me even more so.  Conventions really know how to knock it out of ya.  But hey...


Just sayin'...

As far as my installation is concerned, I feel like I've made some decent progress. I only have one picture for the moment (because most of it has been construction of the structure itself).  The floor is finished (other than the embellishment, and most of the canvas stretchers have been completed.  They'll probably be done completely tomorrow, meaning that the room is completed as far as an enclosed structure is concerned.
I've been painting of course... but like I said, no pictures of that yet.
All that done in the last few days, but I'm still freakin'... I have less than a month left!!
Here's my pic.  I installed a car mirror on my toilet, courtesy of Rob ;)

Oh yeah, and I dyed my hair... again...



1 comment:

  1. Hope all works out, I know it will in the end.

    I love your hair~

    ReplyDelete