Friday, January 21, 2011

Borderline Issues

So, for as far as my progress goes this week, I've had to deal with terrible migraines and crippling ankle pain... so inevitably, that left me with time to think.  Too much time probably.
That time left me with the conclusion that I have no idea what I think about my body.  There's one side that's the experience of my body and the other is the persona or the superficial vibe.  And I just don't know.
I like my body as far as I'm concerned.  But then, when I want to portray myself in a certain way, that's when I don't like it.
Both are of equal value to me to be honest.  That may come as a surprise.
I'm the same. 159.  That's okay for now I suppose.  Although I find myself just not wanting to eat hardly anything but then that idea makes me want to... see where I have borderline serious issues?
Me of all fucking people.
And it's not even about what other people think at all.  Not even kidding.

I hate waking up.  I hate for the happiness to be over, and I hate walking in this cold.

Well, let's see what happens.  I don't think I even know... or maybe that's my way of not wanting to come out and say what my intentions are.

Installation has moved a bit.  I'll post pictures as soon as I get them.

1 comment:

  1. the winter doesn't tend to help out with this thing at all, I had to force myself to eat before. Rob is getting me a sun lamp thinking it may help this winter deficiency...

    Hooray for Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete