Friday, February 4, 2011

Taking over

I was in the bathroom... and I know what you must be thinking...
I don't know what it is with me and bathrooms, honestly.  Okay, I do, they're quiet, and something about being near a source of water... we could read into that, but I won't discuss it any further.

Anyway, I was thinking, about so many things, and by the time I had realized that I was so deep in thought, I had realized that I no longer recognized my surroundings.  My head was so much more of a welcoming place, that I think I just wanted to bring it into reality.  Now, I'm off in no man's land... and quite honestly, I like it.

I don't want to come back.  

But anywhoo... stuff is going good.  Working my balls off... so much so that I don't believe I ever had them to begin with... make sense of that.

Yeah, I should take some pictures soon.  I've gotten a lot done in the last week, despite the "blizzard."  I don't really have much of a choice.  The picture above isn't even close to updated... it just has the toilet in it, which doesn't even look like that anymore.  Marfish is coming to life this weekend.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment