Friday, February 18, 2011

1 Week left

Judging is February 25th... as I seem to keep restating continuously.  I've been working incredibly hard and I pretty much ache everywhere.  It's completely worth it.  Good news though, I don't have to be completely finished by the 25th.  I just need a drawing and brief explanation of what else remains for the judging.  I'm getting pretty excited for this.
2 weeks and I'll be in Florida.  I can't wait.  I desperately need some sun.
So here are some in progress pictures.  Crappy, because they're all taken with my cell and out of date already because I'm working so much.






This last one, and obviously the angel soft "aang" one aren't part of it... just funny shit that happens... The bottom one I drew on the large table in the studio.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, it's Yoshi! I'm so excited about seeing the finished product. You've put so much work into this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It means the most to me that my friends and family are excited and proud of what I've done. Are you still participating?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprisingly, enough, I am! Albeit a bit halfheartedly.

    Since I'll be gone next week, I'm going to have to have someone else drop off my stuff. (I'll probably make Leah do it, ha.)

    ReplyDelete