--- If you would like to read part 1 or 2, learn to use technology better than myself (shouldn't prove too difficult) and click on stuff until you find it... or not.
Without further ado:
21. Is it easy to find your way through life?
-I am instantly bored and uninterested in anyone who finds that to be the case themselves. What's the point if it's easy? I find I always swim the current as best as I can and I always end up somewhere good eventually, even if it's not where or what I intended.
22. Do you enjoy challenges?
-Mostly, I live for them, but right now I could stand to have a few less.
23. How do you feel when you don't get what you want?
- Like I fucked something up. I blame any inability to obtain (even group goals and efforts) on myself entirely. "I must have missed something." "I didn't work hard enough." "Maybe this isn't what I (we) wanted at all. It provokes the most obsessive thought process that I possess. It's why I'm an insomniac and never stop...
24. Are you comfortable around others who have qualities, possessions, and partners you also desire?
-As long as I feel they deserve it, appreciate it... I could give a rat's ass. If I want it bad enough, I'll figure out something and that has nothing to do with anyone else.
25. Do you stare into the mirror and contemplate your person for an extended period of time?
-Once in a great while. The lines on our face tell us how we've really been feeling regardless of what we tell ourselves. I feel the mind, body, and spirit are intrinsically tied to one another. How can you assess the full picture without ever assessing the vessel? How you treat it speaks volumes.
26. Do you enjoy the outdoors?
-I don't understand why I have to live "indoors". Outside is where life is. I wish I could be in it constantly.
27. What is your favorite recreational activity?
28. Do you believe in a "Cosmic Force," a "Devine Creator," or "God" if you will?
-I find it illogical to believe otherwise. As for titles... "we all believe in the same creator, all else is a dispute over triffles."
29. Are you a planner, fly by the seat of your pants, or somewhere in between?
-Well if there's one thing I'm not, it's somewhere in between. I extremely fluctuate between those two extremes. Some plans I've nurtured have taken over a decade to come to fruition. The longest plan I have stuck to took 14 years... One I'm working on is getting close to 20, but I'm almost there. Boy, how sweet it is. Not bad considering I'm 26. Most other things are by the seat of my pants though, which I'm pretty good at... too much resources dedicated to those long term plans...
30. In life, what is the most important thing?
-To live! Duh! Life and experience is to enrich the soul. How you gonna do it if you're just always waiting on that conveyor belt of time? "You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?" -Modest Mouse
And that is all! Thanks for taking time to consider some of my insights.
As for the "erotic" part, this is derivative from the Greek term "Eros" meaning to come or bind together. It is for this "missing link" between our Psyches (souls) that drives our desires (Desire being the primary definition of Eros) to create, to become closer through sex, creating children, art.... everything we want as a reflection of our Psyches... If you really review this quiz, it's entirely about wants, desires.... and if we can answer these questions that mysterious link (Free Will/Mental Consciousness) will help to reveal to us who our souls really are.