Thursday, April 3, 2014

All Boiling Over

I haven't written on here in ages.  So much to the point that I was beginning to wonder if I ever would again.  This life moves so quickly.  People move on from one thing to the next without a first thought, let alone a second one.  Truthfully, it's why I feel safe saying whatever the hell I want... because sure, you may be mad for a second until you go watch TV or something...
Besides being overtly negative already, I mostly just haven't known how to express exactly everything I've been thinking.  Then I realized it wasn't a matter of not being able to, I don't want to.

Simply put my days of being able to relate the particulars of my life are now over.  That's okay with me, entirely.

I've been through a lot since I've moved down here.  On a basic level, I've lost about 20 lbs, negative relationships are no longer weighing me down, and existentially I've completely transformed but I am wholly who I have always been...  it's nice.

I've been all over the place creatively.  Writing, painting, costuming.  I'm mostly anxiety ridden about not having the ability to get out and photograph some of my most recent work, but with a little patience, that will come in due time.

Good things are happening and even better things are coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment