Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Anything you can do...




1. I'm a crossdressing freak in a "heterosexual" marriage.

2. Surprisingly Bananas do NOT turn me on.

3. Speaking of Bananas, guess where there's always money?

4. Were you thinking of whoring yourself out?? What's wrong with you? I was going to say, "there's always money in the banana stand."

5. I get too many text messages everyday.

6. Also, speaking of being more popular than you, I can no longer keep up with my deviantart messages due to the exponential increase of my awesomeness.

7. Did I mention I also have too many commissions anymore that I can't even keep up with them.

8. This is probably the most distasteful thing I've ever done, which is really a great remark on my overall character.

9. Loves Irony.

10. My Little Pony is such a great show.

11. Believe it or not, that last statement was NOT an ironic one.

12. That one was really 8 onto itself, in case you weren't witty enough to understand.

13. I'm not trying to make you feel bad about that, just pointing out fundamental differences making this a worthy statement in my "25 things" series.

14. I wish I could be an ass more often.

15. I'm incredibly glad to think that I have college behind me, until I go to grad school anyway.

16. Suddenly feels compelled to be more serious.

17. Wishes her best friend was closer to her.

18. Doesn't like using the pronoun, "her" in reference to (her)self.

19. Really digs the newest experimental Mountain Dew "Pitch Black."

20. Worries that this will somehow make her fat, despite her insanely healthy diet, active lifestyle, and the ability to have never weighed past 160.

21. Flirts with wanting an eating disorder. But... has never had one.

22. Is too smart to have medial physchological/physiological "disorders" define who (s)he is.

23. Cannot listen to enough Electronica, techno, house, bass... yadda yadda... music.

24. Listens to the same song 5xs in a row, religiously.

25. Probably works harder than most of her peers who make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment