Monday, March 9, 2015

Stagnation

It's been a long time since I've expressed myself on this medium.  I'm somewhat surprised that I'm on here at all, but then again, I'm not.

I have this compulsion to always keep moving.  I'm not condoning or suggesting that what should or shouldn't be done, nor is it all that I consider or do; however, "the itch" as I have so creatively -sarcasm- assigned it to be known as is a continuous, haunting and driving force in my life.

Needless to say my life has been moving so fast but not in so many aspects, that I'm just not really sure what to say.

...I guess when you get down to it, it's really for the vanity of letting the few who do read this know that I'm not always a pile of anger and sadness.

Usually when I'm happy, I'm doing stuff, I'm not writing blogs.

Wait... so that suggests....

No, I used the dis-qualifier "usually," Silly Goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment