Friday, March 18, 2011

BFA Show

The Bachelor's of Fine Arts Show.
It's finally here.

Tomorrow at 7pm.

I have a few loose strings to tie up, but it's finished. I feel so incredibly liberated and my sense of accomplishment is overwhelming.

The last week I was lucky if I got 3 hours of sleep a night. I feel like I'm living in a dream, to be honest.

Hard work? It's been completely redefined.

I just want to yell out Fuck you! But that wouldn't be very classy now would it? But I hope the sentiment is understood... why I would say such a thing.

Six months of the craziest amount of stress I could have never imagined (especially the last 2 months, and even more so in the last 2 weeks.) All of this for one night and two weeks of glory. Was it worth it? Fuck yes.

I'm really at a loss of anything else to say. Yesterday it hit me, I was elated, excitable, fun-loving, and today I'm angsty and a little p.o.'d with a lot of people in my life now that the stress and high are no longer distracting me.

Peace out assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment